Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Will story.....

I had to do a quick blog about this story- it's just too funny! So yesterday when the kids got home they had their usual snack and it was time to get into the homework- nothing unusual here- but Will was NOT in a homework mood. I kept trying my hardest- as I worked with Brianne and listened to Carter play the baritone from the basement- to get Will going on his work. But he was just in a bad mood and was not complying to ANY request of mine. So I finally gave up and sent him to his room to read. Well he stormed off and continued his "mood" downstairs and even had some words with his brother who was trying to cheer him up. Meanwhile, I had gone upstairs to fill Chan in on the whole thing and told him I felt maybe Will and I should take a drive so I could talk with him and find out what the heck was bugging him! Obviously something was!!! So Chan started down the stairs to yell for Will and have him go on a ride with me. Will comes up stairs and Chan tells him to go get some shoes on to which he said, "where are we going?" Chan just repeated to go get some shoes. He asked again in a anxious voice, "Where are we going?" and Chan just repeated yet again to just get his shoes on. He did get his shoes on and then Chan called him into the front room ( as I got on my coat ) and sat next to him and said he was going with me and happened to ask him where he thought we were going. his reply?............................ "To see the Bishop?" Chan started laughing and so did I when I heard what it was he said!! I didn't realize the Bishop was so intimidating!! I asked him what he thought the Bishop would do about it, but he didn't know. But I thought that was hilarious! But we did go for that ride, got a drink from sonic, and chatted about how much we don't like math and how we can fix it. He's such a great kid and I can't imagine how he comes up with this stuff- but I am grateful for such a funny kid!! :D

2 comments:

TAMPA said...

HAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAA !! THAT IS JUST THE BEST ONE YET.. I THINK THAT BEATS THE BATMAN ONE.. YOU GOTTA TELL YOUR BISHOP THAT ONE !! TELL WILLER THANKS FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME LAUGH. LOVE YOU BUDDY :)

Anonymous said...

At least he understands right from wrong! That is too funny!