Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tam's place...

Whenever we can we love to visit Tammy's place cuz we always have a super fun time! Chan and I stayed a night with her on our way to Vegas and we had our "spa day", some yummy in and out burger, a Chan homemade breakfast (which is always soooo yummy) and lots of laughs! This is a pic Tam took of Chan and I as we were getting ready to head to Vegas.







Chan brought one of his RC cars down with us and was having some fun peeling out in the neighbors gravel!! What do they care right? Hee hee! But seriously the weather there was definitely better for doing this!










Here is a shot of Chan installing Tammy's Christmas present from her Dad- a new printer- and a very nice one at that!! He is very handy in this area!! :)









I can't visit Tam's without getting pic's of her "kids"!! Here is Zoe (all white) and Coco (with a little brown). They are such cuties huh?!!











Here is the other "kid" Nina. Tam has only had her a few months and Chan and I fell in love with her! we could have taken her with us! She is hilarious!! A little diva!



Thanks Tam for an awesome time!! We love you!!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

Thanks for staying with me !!! I am lucky to have you two in my life :>)