Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Playing with my Sis...

So the other morning I was getting ready to take off to go to run some errands and Brianne and Will had decided to stay home with Carter while I did them. Brianne was doing her usual fuss over what to do while I am gone, but we got it all worked out. Will and her were both in my room and all of a sudden Brianne just asked Will if he wanted to play fashion designer and pick out her outfit for the day! Will immediately made a face and was like- NO! but I told him she just gave him a pretty good opportunity for him to get her to wear pretty much anything! Even something totally ugly! So his face lit up and he went into her room with her and for the next few minutes all I heard were the sounds of rifling through a closet and laughter. The next thing I know she came out sporting this festive outfit!! Way to go Will- you could have embarrassed her big time, but it actually came out pretty cute! And the best part was you made your sister very happy!!

PS- he had to go fix his hair into the faux- Mohawk before he would let me take the photo!! Too funny!

No comments: