Chan and I had the pleasure of helping Carter's team do a pep rally last Friday. We took the big ATG box truck and had the boys do a team building exercises. I made the cool signs of course!!
Here is the coach getting the boys psyched and ready to pull the 16,000 pound truck!!
Here is Carter listening to coach- he was the only player that knew about this and was very exited to do this!! Here are the boys actually pulling the truck! It was awesome! I actually teared up for a minute! I think they got what we were trying to tell them which is you can't win a game by yourself - you need your whole team behind you!! After they pulled it they got some great feedback from the coaches, got some great food and were ready to tackle the big game (scrimmage) at South Summit High School!!
1 comment:
What a fun idea! It looks like the boys had a GREAT time working TOGETHER!
Post a Comment