Thursday, August 7, 2008


It has been rather exiting and a bit loud around here the last few days! When we moved in 3 years ago we knew we needed a new driveway because ours was already falling apart, but we had too much on our plate already. So, we finally took the big step and decided to do it this summer. This is the huge concrete truck getting it started!

This was the "first pour" the west side and the other was done the following day. It is amazing to watch how they do this! It's a talent!

Here is Chan and Will sitting and watching all the workers! it's a pretty fun thing to watch!

Here is Carter and Will being silly- they could have been entertainment for the workers but they were a bit busy at the time!

Here is the finished product!! We are so exited to use it, but unfortunately we have to wait two weeks before we can drive on it!!! AAAARRRGGGG! But they tell me I will be glad if I wait and I am sure they are right. Thanks to the hard working guys who made our curb appeal much much better!!

2 comments:

TAMPA said...

looks great andal !!!

Andee said...

Thanks I think so too!! I am looking forward to actually USING it!! :)