Saturday, October 3, 2015

Bingham Ball?.... Why YES!

 This last week there was a knock at the door late at night and none of us heard it. A few minutes later Will got a text from a friend asking if he'd heard the knock, to which he replied "no", so she said to go to the door. He opened it and this is what he found out there! Not the best photo (sorry) because I stole it from his Snapchat again! It's better than nothing I guess! Anyway, it was treats, an in and out burger with fries and his favorite drink from Swig along with a poster asking him to go to the Bingham Ball! It was given to him by a friend he works with at Swig named Hannah and they are great friends! Will was super excited! Obviously she doesn't go to Alta- she attends Bingham High School- but it doesn't matter! It sounds like a VERY nice dance! It's formal and will be at the capitol building downtown.
So today we had to "answer" her request! Even thought she basically already knows he's going to go! I even talked to her about it at Swig when I went to grab a drink with Brianne! She is a VERY cute girl! Anyway, this is what we came up with thanks to Pinterest! I thought it was clever and easy to do! She loved it and is very excited to go with Will! It's not until November so... to be continued! :)