Monday, March 7, 2011

Sledding fun!

A week or so ago we got a fairly decent snowstorm and it was a Saturday and we didn't have much going on, so I told Will and Brianne if they finished their chores I would take them sledding! Carter is kinda "over" sledding now but Will and Brianne jumped right on it!
It was actually still snowing when we went and very fluffy powder so it was a bit tough to get going, but once they had a trail blazed it was all good!
I got such a kick out of watching them go up and down!
I get the same joy they get just watching their faces! This one of Brianne's is priceless!
I think this pictures funny because Will has his goggles on his head but is making a scrunchy face about the snow blowing on him! Hilarious!
Aren't they stinkin' cute!! Sledding is fun!! And the video below is pretty funny! I gave Will the camera and he kept it going as they went down! If you watch closely you can see me in the background in my red sweats! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Totally fun. Lots of people there, too! Wow! The pictures are so cute. The video was hilarious.