Friday, February 12, 2010

Busy?.....

I had to get a picture of my calendar this month because MAN it is busy around here!!!! And believe it or not I am still adding things!!! I don't know what the deal is with this month because I don't remember it being this busy in the past, but the kids all have a lot going on and so do Chan and I! Oh well- we always manage to make it through!! And thanks heavens for my dry erase calendar or I would forget ALL OF IT! ;)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

If only February had a few more days - you could fill them up too! Can you imagine having 6 kids? YIKES! It's only crazy people who do that!

Amanda said...

I can totally relate! But busy is better than bored right? I hope it is anyway!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Holy smokes! :) WOW! I know what you mean about calendars, though. If I don't write it down, it will NOT happen! :) We are the opposite this month, with quite a few empty evenings, and we were just commenting how NICE that is! I guess it just all goes in cycles. Which means there's hope for you to have an empty evening at some point! :)