Kevin never told me about your Blogsite. What an awesome video!! It looks like you had an amazing time. I would love to get away with Kev like that. We were just laughing at that show, "In the Middle." The married couple had to share their romantic Valentine Dinner with their three kids, and the neighborhood kids. I guess we will have the chance in 16 more years when Jax goes to college!!!
3 comments:
Oh, how fun!!!! What an awesome trip. (Those pools were amazing, too!) Glad you could go. :)
I'm so glad you had such a great time!!
Kevin never told me about your Blogsite. What an awesome video!! It looks like you had an amazing time. I would love to get away with Kev like that. We were just laughing at that show, "In the Middle." The married couple had to share their romantic Valentine Dinner with their three kids, and the neighborhood kids. I guess we will have the chance in 16 more years when Jax goes to college!!!
Post a Comment