Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brianne's big day!

Brianne's big day was this past Saturday- she was baptized!!! She turned 8 on November 2nd and has been waiting patiently for her baptism day to come!
The reason she waited just a bit longer was so that Grandma Panko and Pa Boo (my parents Loren and Patty) could be there.
She was excited and a bit nervous too, but anxious to get there and get it done! Her brother's were excited for her as well.
Gamma Kathy and Papa Tom were there too (Chan's parents) as well as Dakota, Annie, Gerardo, the Skinner family and a few Ward members and friends. It was a great day!
I LOVE this picture! It's a shot of Brianne and Chan in front of the font shortly before she was baptized. It all went really smoothly and they did it perfectly the first time!
We are soooooo proud of her and her decision to be baptized! She was introduced to our Ward as the newest member of the church on Sunday and then she bore her testimony and did a great job! Way to go Brianne!! We love you!!! :)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Brianne looks so beautiful! What a great day for her and your family!

Company EIGHT said...

She looks adorable, and I love that pic of she and Chan.

Congrats Brianne!!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Congratulations, Brianne!! I love the picture of your parents, too. So fun to see them. My parents and your parents got together for lunch a few weeks ago and then when I saw my parents at Thanksgiving, they were saying how your parents were going to Utah for someone's baptism. I said, "Oh, it must be Brianne." My dad was SO impressed that I knew anything about the "great grandkids" and I said, "Well, thank heaven for blogs!! I know way more than I otherwise would!" Anyway, I'm glad the day was so beautiful and special. That is awesome.

TAMPA said...

I am so proud of you my Briannie !! and I consider myself lucky to be your godmother... I love you very much !!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I love her dress. She looks so beautiful! Can't wait to see you all! YEE HA!