
I LOVE Christmastime! I love to make my house look festive! This is my front room- obviously I have a thing for snowflakes! It started with a few after Christmas sale items at Target and has grown a bit! But I love it! ;)

Here is a shot of just the tree in this room (yes I have another one...)

This is what I have above the piano- I took pictures of each of the kids with a Santa hat on and printed them out... they turned out cute!

This is the end table by the couch- it has the most current picture of the kids with Santa.

Here is the tree in my family room! it's getting pretty full, so I may need to switch things around next year! The ornaments on here are so fun- the ones my Mom got ME every year when I was growing up, and then the ones she has gotten the kids every year. It's a tradition that I LOVE!

This is my mantle above my fireplace in this room- it has all my nativity scenes. The one in the middle that is southwestern was my Mom's and she let me have it this year! ;)

This is a shelf in that same room- this Santa was a gift and I think he's pretty cool!

I also have a few random items from the kids! This is Brianne's Christmas tree she did in her class at school. She had a blast making it! She has also made some art projects and pictures and I am sure there will be more coming home soon!

This is another tradition in our house- a LEGO advent calendar! This is a new one we got this year and we add a block each day and the last blocks are gold and there's a small flame that goes on top to make it a candle! In the past years we have gotten their usual advent that has little doors you open and has a small LEGO thing to build. Those were fun too- but this one we can use year after year! Christmas is so fun!!!! I was going to get a picture of the outside of our house last night but forgot- so I'll try to add that in soon! Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
I love Christmas, too! You have such cute decorations. I love the red & white (stockings, etc.) Really pretty! And I love that you have two trees! :)
Post a Comment