Thursday, June 20, 2013
Working....again!
I know it wasn't long ago that I wrote LONG post about how time is precious and that me working outside the home just wasn't going to happen. Well, unfortunately that has changed. Our circumstances required I get a part time job to help with family expenses, but this time I was going to at least try and find something different than the school route. I am SO glad I did! My good friend Kelly put in a good word for me and got me an interview with the place she was working. She had a job-sharing position and the person she was doing it with was leaving so they would need to hire someone new! I went in for the interview and was hired immediately! I don't know what Kelly said to them, but it must have been good! Anyway, I started the second week of May and am enjoying it. I'm not going to say it's easy because working has it's challenges, but I enjoy the job a lot! It's a company called "All-Search" and they do searches on people for title companies etc and are also registered agents for other companies. We stay busy accepting summons, garnishments etc from process servers all day as well as doing searches, answering phones/emails etc. It's something TOTALLY different from what I HAD been doing for a job! It's interesting to learn these new things and I feel I'm learning pretty fast. I am already doing things the previous person never learned to do and she was there for over a year! The best part is that it's a VERY small office and it's family run and they are VERY accommodating to family matters etc, which is awesome! And since Kelly and I are good friends we just work out our schedule amongst ourselves! It's great! I suppose if I HAVE to work, this was a perfect spot for me to land. Honestly I think it was heaven sent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, that's so cool! It really does sound perfect--small company, job-sharing with a friend! WOW! That is great.
Post a Comment