Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Brianne's balling!
I was so proud of Brianne for deciding to play softball again this year! It was a tough decision to make given the other girls were older, but she chose to do it and I am SO glad! I learned recently that most of the girls are in 8th grade!! The same as Will!! She is in 5th and is holding her own! Watching her play is so fun and she has really improved! Her throwing skills are WAY better and she is GREAT at catching now! She will go out in the front yard and play catch with one of us (she really likes to do it with Carter because he throws fast) or she will throw up fly balls to herself! The other thing that has improved is her knowledge of the game itself! I have actually caught her watching women's college softball on TV sometimes! I haven't convinced her to stick with it into high school yet but I hope I can because it would be a shame to lose the skill she's gained! This sport fits her personality! She enjoys the camaraderie with the other girls and getting dirty out on the field! I love listening to her play by play of the game in the truck on the way home and I love watching her out on the field- it truly makes me happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for her! Those 8th graders would intimidate me. Way to go!!
Post a Comment