
So as you can see on the poster behind Will......it's time to DANCE!!!! This past weekend BOTH boys won their games which means it's on to the BIG GAME............ STATE!!! Woo Hoo!!

Tom and Kathy were Will's driver/cheerleaders to his game against Skyline last Saturday so that I could go to see Carter's playoff game......thanks Gamma and Papa!!!

Go Hawks is right!!!

I love this shot of Chan at Carter's game- he is such a great coach- always there for the boys and knows when to be serious and when to have fun with them!

Carter had a great game and it was fun to watch them go up against this East team again and beat them this time!! ;)

Go Carter Go!!!!

This game was a good one- a real nail biter- but isn't that how playoff games SHOULD be?!!

Chan pulled aside a few of the lineman he works with to give them a little instruction

This was the final score for Carter's game.....WOW!!

The cute cheerleaders had to be even louder with fewer numbers- not all of them made it up to Park City

I love watching Brianne do her dance- she makes the GREATEST facial expressions!!

Here's a shot of one of those faces!

What can I say GO HAWKS!!!! I am soooooooooo ready to DANCE!!! LET'S GO!!
4 comments:
Congrats! That is SOOOOO fun, especially with the whole family involved like this. So cool! :)
I forgot to tell you-- I LOVE that picture of your kids at the top throwing leaves!! SO cute!
Congrats to the boys! Love the Fall picture!
LOVE the new header!!!
Congratulations to the boys...can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment