I don't know why but Will has been given the gift of humor from a very young age and has some real charm to boot, but more often than not he has me rolling so let me share his latest.
Last night after his 2 hour football practice we got his pads off and jumped in the truck along with Brianne and started heading for home when Will says from the back seat "Mom I smell like egg salad"! I know it's not his greatest, but I could not stop laughing because the funniest part about that statement was that he WASN'T joking!
I just love my kids- life would be freakin' boring with out them! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is pretty hilarious! He has a very clever sense of humor, I love it!
Nasty! Good description of that smell! Funny!
HAHAHAHA !! Ah my Willer.. Mr. Saturday Night !! :)
Post a Comment