Wow, lookin' good. It seems like that time went by really fast. It didn't seem like he had them that long. Your are looking so handsome and grown up! Heth
I am so not ready for my little bubba to grow up !!! :( Watch it girls !! You are going to have to go through the evil godmother to get to my handsome bubba !!!
4 comments:
Wow, lookin' good. It seems like that time went by really fast. It didn't seem like he had them that long. Your are looking so handsome and grown up! Heth
What a handsome boy--with or without braces!!
Thanks!!! I think he's pretty darn cute too! :)
I am so not ready for my little bubba to grow up !!! :( Watch it girls !! You are going to have to go through the evil godmother to get to my handsome bubba !!!
Post a Comment